Thursday, January 10, 2013

Out of the studio and looking for food!


OMG the lights hurting my eyes! I've been locked in the studio for the past month getting ready for the wholesale show at the Oaks  Feb. 4th and 5th. I just came out and I'm in need of sustenance!. I swear I have moss growing on me from working such long hours. There's not been much new here at Stamm House since Christmas except getting ready for this up coming show. We have made some crazy new lanterns with wonderful German toadstool on them, a funky tomato lantern with his own tomato bug and a few new Easter pieces. If you are a shop and attending the Oaks, we are in the Gallery. I will be selling cash and carry of Easter, Halloween and Christmas. We will also have a selection of belsnickles that we will be taking orders on. I'll post a couple of quick pics of things in the pipeline....now I'm lookin for food!


No comments:

Post a Comment