Saturday, September 14, 2024

Here comes Christmas….

 

After a terrific Fall opening I’m trying to push myself towards Christmas. It seems the older I get time flys by faster and so do the holidays. I’ve been doing this for over 30 years now and I’ve know nothing else. So it’s onward and upward until the end of the year! This Christmas season we have a new small German Belsnickle, a wonderful happy fat snowman, Krampus with furry coats, spun cotton snow people and assorted Santa dolls. I’ve also have brought in a line of super cute paper good, specially soaps, and lotions. We’ll have all kinds of new goodies, something for everyone even for that man in your life that you want to smell oh so good! To finish off don’t forget our nostalgic candy counter…yum!











No comments:

Post a Comment