Saturday, August 11, 2012

Candy ball update and a sneak peek!



Just wanted to throw on a few pictures of some projects in the pipeline. I worked on one of the candy balls yesterday with my one eye..ha, ha..just a little eyeball humor! Hey, my world is small right now so just go with it! The candy ball pictured is going to have a pill box hat on her. The hat won't look anything like it does now, I just needed the striped box for the shape.I'm not sure what color this girl is going to be yet, maybe pink or yellow. The other candy ball is in the garage waiting her turn..maybe in a few days. The Halloween pieces are a peek at whats coming for the season. Lanterns in the one picture and a few nut cups in the other. Now all we need is some cool crisp air to get me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment