Friday, October 26, 2012

It's been awhile!




Yes! It's been awhile since I have been able to get back to this blog. The last time I wrote anything I was getting ready to do a wholesale show in Gettysburg Pa. The show was fun as usual, seeing customers and fellow crafters. Now we are back in the studio and the marathon to Christmas has begun. I'm busy finishing an order for Shaker Workshops catalog along with  several other orders that have to get in the mail. There are all sorts of odds and ends to tie up. Earlier today I was taking some pictures around our house.Not that this place is anything to great but I've had allot of requests to see what type of "enviroment" we live in! This is an old funeral home after all.....Next blog in a few days I have some pictures of new work to post so keep watching....

No comments:

Post a Comment