Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This week in a nut shell!

This has been a frustrating week the whole way around. Family tension and professional tension has gotten the best of me. I think in times like this the best thing to do is turn to work and block the rest of the world out. I'm posting a picture of some crazy Halloween lanterns I have been working on. You may be able to tell by their crazy expressions that my mood while in the studio was not lets say, my best! With fall right around the corner work is starting to come in. Stores are wanting their Halloween merchandise so we have been busy making sure we have supply materials and our molds are on the bench and ready to go! I was able to secure a new show this week, for Nov. which will replace our participation in Mifflinburg's Christkindl Market. We will be showing at Der Belsnickle(how perfect is that considering we make a whole line of German Belsnickles)  in Boyertown Pa, a class act show that we are excited to be part of .Back into the studio to play with the ghouls and goblins!

No comments:

Post a Comment