Friday, September 21, 2012

Back at it!

After a few days of goofing around I got back to the big belsnickle project. I needed a break the last few days because I could not visualize how this 6 ft. belsnickle was going to look in the face. Guy was able to do some pre sculpting with tin foil in the face area which gave me a base to work from. We quibbled back and forth about the dimensions of the face but I have to admit, I think all his mathematical calculations turned out right. Today I started sculpting with the paper clay and  so far so good! Still a long way to go so keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment