Sunday, September 23, 2012

Taking a break...

I'll be taking a break for a few days from this blog.I have some orders to get finished plus Tues. I have a checkup with the eye surgeon. The gas bubble is still in my eye after 2 months and I'm hoping it will dissipate soon. This whole retina detachment is getting old! The big paper mache belsnickle is drying for a few days. There has been some cracking on the face area which is normal. I will have to go back and do some fill in work. We were working on the coat texture but there's still more to do. My store needs rearranged for the upcoming season so there's also much to do in there. Business had picked up lately and there's not enough of me to go around. It's cool and crisp here in the Northeast and we are loving it! Pie baking time! Back in a few days.......with new pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment