Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cool and Crisp!

This morning brought a cool crisp fall like feeling. It was so nice to turn off the air conditioners last night and actually use a blanket while sleeping. I always love this time of year. After the long hot days of summer when fall arrives my thoughts turn to natures bounty. I love passing the farm stands in my Mennonite valley. I always smile at the mountains of pumpkins, squash, corn and gourds piled on flatbed wagons along the side of the road. It reminds me that there really is a simpler life if only we would choose to stop long enough and look.As for work this week I am looking towards the Christmas season. With my schedule full of shows and commitments through next Feb. it's time to get moving. This week we molded a new German Belsnickle which I will have pictures of posted in a day or two. The picture that I am posting today is one of my most favorite candy containers. We have produced this Belsnickle for many years...enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of your weather. Throw some our way. You should come to Debbie's wedding. I need someone to sneak in a flask of liqueur with. Deb said it's going to be a dry wedding. Little does she know.

    ReplyDelete